"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!

"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!
Click the Pic to get the book!

Monday, December 20, 2010

memory

I watched a program last night about memory. People who can remember every day of their lives. Wow, incredible. I quite honestly cannot remember waking up this morning and drinking coffee. Half the time I do not know what day it is and certainly cannot remember back as far as last week. Perhaps my memory has been stunted... too much of the 60s floating around in there. But I am certainly happy that these wonder-people are coming out of the wood work. Scientists will probe and prod until they can figure out some way to make some money off of this, I am sure. I am just amazed at the wonder of it, the same as I am amazed at the wonder of this flower. My amazement center is in working on all its cylinders, even if I don't remember it once it is passed. I am purely content in the moment of amazement. There seems to be plenty of beauty and mystical magic in each day... that if I forget, more will reveal themselves the next moment. We are all so wonderfully created, some with perfect memory, some with perfect forgetfulness. I truly love diversity and am so happy that we are not too similar, it makes for many magic moments, it makes for a field of wildflowers and a perfectly sculptured garden. Beauty surrounds us, in the sunshine and in the snowfall. Beauty is revealed in the simple forest creek and the mighty ocean. We have absolutely no shortage of beauty, no recession on beauty, no deficit of beauty. Celebrate Beauty today!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flower with beautiful thoughts ~ Thanks Peggy.

    Love ya,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete