"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!

"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!
Click the Pic to get the book!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

inspired

I am inspired by real people
Once while sitting at Nancy Cooper Maier's house, I was so inspired I came home and wrote
five poems.
I am inspired by humble people
after spending time with my friend Seamus, I must get down off my high horse and even
consider the possibility that I may be wrong
I am inspired by loving people
sit and talk with John Two-Hawks for awhile and I find it hard to wish ill on
my enemies...even the real nasty ones
I am inspired by artistic people
I look around at the young people at Nightwish concerts and I strive to find words
as eloquent as Tuomas writes
I am inspired by brave people
my sister Sue, who gave up a successful career to give full love and attention to her
three grandchildren, who really have nothing to give back
I am inspired by so so many people
these spirits that surround us are our teachers and our guides
I thank you all so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment