"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!

"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!
Click the Pic to get the book!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

bling bling arbor

We are close to spring in the Ozarks. I can reach my hand out and almost touch it. I hear the little hellos from the daffodils on the side of the road. I can envision walking in the Medicine Garden and feeling the rebirth all around me. I am aware that the redbuds and dogwoods are about to fill the garden of my life with extravagant beauty. And lilacs........the smell of fresh lilacs in large vases scattered thoughout the house, with the windows open and a gentle breeze filling my nest with the awareness of my own rebirth. I love lilacs and lilies of the valley. Lilies of the Valley, pure and innocence, just plain evidence of God's abiding love! I can still remember being a child and waiting for spring vacation from school, knowing that summer and freedom was right around the corner. I have never lost that sence of wonder and hope. My life has been filled with these moments and I am too stubborn to let hatred, negativity and evil overpower the love I feel all around me. The risen Christ, the hope of humanity, the Creator of this spring rebirth has not for one moment left me or you. The cold of life and winter may create in us doubt and pain. Do not be fooled by what shouts for attention. Listen to the small voice. A lily of the valley is more powerful than a storehouse of weapons. A small candle will always illuminate no matter how dark the surrounding. I pray for you today, that in your heart you may have hope and a glimpse of spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment