"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!

"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!
Click the Pic to get the book!

Friday, February 18, 2011

possibilities


I've not got the most put together pond. As a matter a fact it is a lot like me. Sort of put together with mismatched recyled parts. We put our pond up several years ago using left over rocks from our house building project. The pond is uneven so the water is always higher on one side then the other. The black plastic shows thru and because John doesn't want to use chemicals or kill little growing things...the pond is usually full of algae and millions of little tadpoles. If you really know me, you'd be surprised how much this does describe me. Anyway, in all this misfit pond mess arrives this most exquisite water lily each year. Nothing could be more beautiful then this perfection which pokes it humble and magnificent beauty up through the dirty toad filled water. Breath taking!! I am ok with being off center a bit because I know that my Creator sees beauty in me and can create the loveliest flowers in the most unusual places. Living in Arkansas, we are surrounded by the natural, unkept forest. I have grown to love the wild flowers and the unexpected bold beauty which surrounds me as I become one with this place. I am so glad that we are so different from one another. I too like beautiful designed roses from the florist.... but I will take a lily of the valley or a wild daisy over those perfect roses any day....to each his own!

No comments:

Post a Comment