"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!

"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!
Click the Pic to get the book!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Live it

Live it!
Poetry and blood course through my veins.
As I crave my morning coffee, I search for words.
Coffee is my blood, cream and sugar my poetry,
my being, my essence.

What is life without the art? A structure of walls and rules.
Our spirit must soar, experience and imagine.
Our ego and fear is loud.
The self's center must be coaxed to speak above the noise.

I am love, I am beauty, I am spirit and faith.
I have nothing to fear. I lack absolutely nothing.
The storms, though my roots, will not define my wings.
Walls are for displaying art and this body is to house my spirit.


I am free to fly and to be who I am.
I delight in life and dream no small dreams.
This it it,
Live it!

No comments:

Post a Comment