"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!

"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!
Click the Pic to get the book!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

why

It has been a while since I have written in my blog. Working on publishing my new book of poetry "The Wind of My Soul" has taken up time as well as being on the road with the new "Vision Seeker Tour". Ok excuses behind me. Today I am wondering why? This can be a dangerous preoccupation. We may see answers we don't want to look into. At my age I am very comforted by being able to say. I don't know. The few things I do know and am convinced of I only have my own experience to depend on to know them. Like, a glimmer of hope and light will always show up in the darkest moments. Like, I will have what I need when I need it and I surely am not just this body of bones, flesh and blood. Love is worth it....Music speaks to the true self.....God is good....a true friend will forgive you....we are co-creators of our lives....chocolate is good....life and love are easy....life and love are tough...what you put into this world, you will receive from this world. Why...I don't know but who, that I know.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Peggy.

    "What we put into this world, you will receive from this world" Love it, it is so true, talking out of experience. Been there walking in the dark, receiving nothing but dark, seeing now that all has a purpose, and that there is a lot to learn from the dark. Life is good, if you wan`t it to be :)
    Blessings
    Morten

    ReplyDelete