"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!

"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!
Click the Pic to get the book!

Friday, November 4, 2011

imagination


Perhaps if I look at this picture long enough, I can conjer up the medicine in this piece of art. At times I do remember feeling like this...and I certainly innvite the magic now. But some days are not red road days, they are blue road days. Today I seem to be traveling on one of these roads. Not by my own choice or my own design, but by the very nature of being human beings we have these days. This is why I appreciate music and humor and art and magic, because they comfort us in our blue day and encourage us on our red day. Today I could just use a bigggg huggg. You know the old saying woke up on the wrong side of the bed, well thats me. And if you know me, you know I am just extremely honest and open with my feelings. So blogging friends when you think of me today...send a hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment