"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!

"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!
Click the Pic to get the book!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Real Peace

Hello Blogging friends:
long time I have been away, good to be back.......
I took a walk today through the Circle of Nations Medicine Garden (barefoot, thank you Morten) This time was good for me. A friend posed a question today...What do you believe? The only answer I could come up with at the time was I believe I need to go get a cup of coffee, it was early this morning. Now with caffiene in place I am in some way ready to tackle this question. I believe in real peace and in real connection. Real peace happens at the dying bed of your dear friend, picking up your child from the police station, hearing the door shut as your lover walks out for good....and on and on and on. Real peace says this is it....and this is not it. It allows tons of space for hope and doesn't sugar coat a rancid moment. I wonder, what did the Madoff family need with billions of $s....they needed real peace, real connection. And unfortunately you cannot buy these powerful intangible elements. The Medicine Garden is dear to my heart. I have seen tons of healing and connection take place on this little 5 acre area in the middle of nowhere. So what do I believe.... my beliefs change and grow and sometimes show up in the size of a mustard seed. I believe we are spiritual beings having a physical experience. I believe in fudge brownies for my body and awesome sunsets for my soul.
I pose this question to you...What do you believe?

1 comment:

  1. Bless you my friend, I have missed your blogs. I believe ALL things are possible, I believe there is good even when it seems all is bad and I believe love heals all.

    ReplyDelete