"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!

"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!
Click the Pic to get the book!

Friday, July 9, 2010

all is well


Ok folks... all is well in my world. Beautiful morning, coffee on the deck overlooking the amazing fog in the valley. My redtailed hawk friend came for a short visit while I ate peanut butter on cinnamon toast and bananas. It was quiet and beautiful and I made sure not to Think! Some times life just gets crazy and the laundry, bills, to do list, housework, responsibilties just pile up. Those are the little irritations that can break the thread we are hanging on to.
The real meaningful things that I wrote about in my blog the other day are real... children that need parents to be adults, oil spills, religious zealots and on and on. I make no apologies for my rant about those things. Those are the injustice fires within me that keep my sparkler going to try to make this world a better place. If my place, my personal space is not a quiet still burner, I won't have much affect on the rest. So today before my coffee my laundry got started and my dishes done... shucks no fun. But that is true power to find grace and peace in the little irritations and to put all of lifes work and play into balance. But please don't look at my desk ( if you can find it). I will save that mess for when I reach true enlightenment. I am trying to resist the temptation, but I think I am heading for a second cup of Joe. Love you All!! later

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh, the beauty of balance. True peace lies in that special space that exists between the rant, and the chant. And we cannot find that space without experiencing both....

    Loved these last two entries hon! But of course, I love them all!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was just thinking of you the other day and wondering what steps you are now taking in your journey....seems all the right ones as life sounds good...........miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life's a dance of mundane chores,peaceful moments and tragic experiences.The trick is to balance them all with grace and humility and wisdom! ;-)

    ReplyDelete