"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!

"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!
Click the Pic to get the book!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Mystery


I am not one for surprises, I like to know what is happening. I hate waiting to open a gift, I have to see what is inside. Not a great trait. Hurry, hurry, hurry is my personality. Wait, wait, wait is wisdom. So you can see my dilemma. Fortunately the Great Mystery has patience and is willing to wait. These Dolmen's in Ireland, 5000 years old. Ok...so let me figure this one out?! Guess what... I can't and you can't, we have to accept Mystery. Faith is the substance of things not seen.
Substance is real. Mystery is real. God is real. Whatever power our great great great great great... you get the point..grandparents possessed, we don't have it today. We can barely wait for a traffic light. We want our food and our religion fast and with no hidden ingredients. We want to know and be known (I mean facebook is proof of that). No mystery, no unanswered question for us smart, evolved folks. Well in spite of all our technology and oil spills, they do go hand in hand you know, we still could use a book "mystery for dummys" .... so quick somebody write one and then we will all still be dummys with a new book. I actually find peace and comfort in not knowing how these fabulous Dolmens came to be...but that doesn't mean I am not gonna rip into a wrapped present when I get one........ "why" you ask..."It's a mystery to me", I reply.

2 comments:

  1. That's so true, Peggy ~ We do have to live by faith. Thanks for putting it so beautifully.

    Namaste,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete