"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!

"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!
Click the Pic to get the book!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

champion moments


I went to Ireland and found my 'muchness'. It was not necessarily easy. I had to overcome many fears and doubts and misgivings to stand at this place and breathe in pure peace. I will probably drive you crazy with my Irish Blogs, but the country of sacred spaces and holy faces has captured my heart and I am not looking to escape too soon. Each of us has our awakenings and usually many throughout our lives and many throughout each day. This photo is reminiscent of one of mine. The yellow flowers dance in the field in constant praise and gratitude. The mighty ocean sings its strong gentle song.
The cloud studded painted sky brings promise and change. The boats that pass by in the distance, as well as the soaring seagulls, beckon me to a deeper faith and remind me that, like them, I am on a journey that matters.

1 comment:

  1. I love "sacred spaces and holy faces" could be a song title! This was a beautiful blog, it took my heart to that far off place, the words are from the soul of a poet! Don't worry about driving me crazy with your Irish blogs, I am loving them!

    ReplyDelete