"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!

"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!
Click the Pic to get the book!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

need coffee

I have been thinking....MISTAKE!! and I have a few questions, bitches and bewilderments.
So for today my commitment to the positive blog is void. So warning stop here..bleep..bleep
warning
ok you had your chance.
First of all I do not understand how someone can choose drugs over children? How do you leave beautiful trusting souls who depend and admire you no matter what to getting high.... it is like choosing to eat dog shit instead of fillet mignon. What is up with that.. dope?
Second what is spiritual or loving about forcing people or expecting people to believe the way you do? To the point of killing innocent people with an airplane or damning people to hell because they don't see things your way? don't get it.
Third If there is so much damn oil running into the sea killing our environment and wildlife, why are we over in other countries at war trying to defend our oil interest? maybe I am just stupid..cause I just don't get these things.
Also for you folks that don't believe in global warming... turn off your air conditioners for a couple of days.... and have you noticed the rain and the flooding... I am not a scientist or anything but where does all that water from the snowcaps which are disappearing, melting... (too warm I suppose.. isn't that what melts things??) ...go? Just wondering as the creek rises.
ok there is more but I will spare you... cause I am hungry and haven't had my coffee yet... maybe that is the source of my negativity..... no Pollyanna closing..........life sucks

2 comments:

  1. I totally get your message.... we all have moments like this. You are right, it makes no sense, I too am puzzled by the thoughtlessness of others actions. Hugs to you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are living in what the bible call the end of days and in native lore mother earths rebirth...Unfortunately it will get worse before it gets better.Those "in the know" will get through it unscathed..Those who refuse to see will not....Its difficult to watch some days....I know.....Hugs

    ReplyDelete