"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!

"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!
Click the Pic to get the book!

Friday, April 2, 2010

blue mountains

After reading Cynthia's blog 'Meandering Thoughts' great blog spot by the way, I began to think of colors. I don't dream in color, neither do I experience the colors people talk about in massage, energy work or at ceremonies. Just not my gift and actually, since I am not a visual artist, why should it be? Cynthia is an incredible gourd artist, painter, jewelry maker, flute player, you name it. I am a creator of dreams. I see potential in artists, in business people and in marketing. So I dream in creative chaos. We are not all the same and so I don't need to lament that I don't dream or see colors like Cynthia does. I am just happy that she does, that is her way of touching beyond her finite self. She has been built that way. I am built differently and I am just so happy to know my purpose and to be living out my vision. Each one of us is given gifts.... throughout our lives contraries try to diminish those gifts and cloud them from our view. Find what you love and do it... therein lies your gifts and your path. Doesn't matter if you dream in color or in black and white......you are a creative force.

1 comment:

  1. Dearest friend..... I'm honored by your very nice words. I couldn't stop laughing at your dreams being "creative chaos"! You are so very amazing just the way you are! Thank you for seeing my work as incredible, you have been a very supportive of my work in many ways, I truly appreciate that!
    Funny, I mentioned you in a round about way in my blog this morning. You are on my mind!
    Love to you!

    ReplyDelete