"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!

"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!
Click the Pic to get the book!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

beauty travels

I have discovered something very wonderful. When you leave one beautiful moment, you are met by another one. We carry beauty with us and it is always within us and around us. It was hard for me to leave the beautiful Irish coastline and my dear Irish friends. As I traveled down I44 through the Ozarks I was amazed that my heart was overwhelmingly full of joy and beauty. The sun was shining and I loved the feel of the much too warm for Irish folks weather. I became aware of the love I have for my own country and for my dear familiar spirit friends. When I take my journey from this fleeting life I will take the beauty with me and will be so thrilled to know that it is never left behind. Their is always more around every corner. Keep walking, keep searching and remember you are the carrier of the beauty.... share it.... smile....good to be back!

3 comments:

  1. You`re so right Peggy; "There is always more around every corner" just face each day with both eyes open wide :)

    As always, with love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always felt the same about traveling. Adventures to a new place has me saying, "This is soooo beautiful." Then we travel to another destination and it too is soooo beautiful. Upon coming home you think home is most beautiful. Beauty is everywhere! Welcome home, missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, really like this one Peggy ~ You are such a beautiful person. The picture is beautiful, too. Keep them coming.

    Namaste,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete