"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!

"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!
Click the Pic to get the book!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

touching the spirit

Well my friends I am finally at a computer with an internet service...with some time. I am in Galway Ireland. I am touching the wind each day and so if you want to know pretty close to how I am feeling just put on the song Touch the Wind and listen. Beautiful Earth off the Earth, Fire, Water, Wind album will do it too. I will write alot about Ireland when I get back to my home. I want to share the pictures and videos with my words. I do believe Ireland is the most beautiful place in the world. The people the ancient sites and the natural beauty that surround me, could leave me to believe the world is nothing but perfect. I choose to believe that for the moment. Being human from time to time I consider what is missing ( we humans are such half empty creatures) but it did occur to me that I am missing the birds...my winged friends. And all the four leggeds I get to see in the forest, that I feel are my brothers and my sisters. So life is good everywhere if we will just fill up our glass. Mine I must admit has been filled more than once with Guinness...another truly Irish, ancient spiritual experience...the pub. That is another story, or two.

1 comment:

  1. So good to hear from you! Both you and John have been in my thoughts often since the Flute Discovery Retreat. Sending hugs to all! Can't wait to read more about Ireland.
    Blessings to all!

    ReplyDelete