"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!

"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!
Click the Pic to get the book!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

early mourn

ok what do you write about at 4:30 in the morning after spending the last two hours trying to go back to sleep? My mind is moving from sparklers to fire crackers. No sense trying to understand it. It has to do with PMS or OCD or pre or post or hot flast right now! Now my dear friends don't worry about me. I have several hours of sleep saved up in my sleep bank, and I never am much of a saver. I am a spender and I spend it all. Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we die. Always my motto. I learned this unfortunately from too many experiences with death. And so here I am at my subject. This beautiful pic is one of the last taken by Father Bob. Just a day or two before he passed over to his heavenly home. Also in those last few pictures was one of me holding my sweet little grandson Jonathan Daniel. I have needed a good cry for awhile and I feel one coming. Father Bob was a bridge over troubled waters for me. He is the one who told me "go for it" time and time again. He is the one who delighted when I walked into the room. He is the one who knew how to live beyond his means because he was a dreamer and his means were beyond him. He believed in my writing and he not only said so, but bought me my first word processor and fronted me the money for my first book, which I never was able to pay back to him. He was a quiet and humble man... kind of stubborn and could be withdrawn. I miss him, although I know he is very close. He knows now that it is good to cry..... and believe me the more you love, the more you will cry. Thanks Father Bob for the laughter and the tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment