"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!

"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!
Click the Pic to get the book!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Rest

Everything in nature is telling me that my sweet wonderful summer is leaving me behind. I look at the leaves and the greeen in the pool in my backyard and I have to tell myself, no more floating this year Peggy. Boo hoo...ok I am over that. So, I must find another way to REST. I am so bad at resting but am determined to get better. Rest is a totally cool thing. My mind knows this but my compulsive self says go...go..go girl. Hurry up, there is no time like the present to do...do...do. Soooo, I am determined to slow down and rest, later! See ya, got places to go and people to see!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, rest is good too. Hard to fit it in sometimes, but very necessary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just like that Peggy.

    Love ya,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Peggy. We all need rest, and from the rest comes the strength to carry on, so go on and rest girl :)

    ReplyDelete