"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!

"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!
Click the Pic to get the book!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Badlander

Soon we will be introducing our new bass guitar player! But I thought I would give you all my dear friends a chance to get aquainted with Adrian Adams aka the third badlander. The Badlanders are made up of three of the most incredible musicians... they are all bad to the bone! musically, however you could never meet three nicer guys. Maybe that is why the music is so transcendental because these three souls are as real and true as you can get. We now are on the fourth song and each one keeps getting better than the last. Music is my life and I enjoy nothing more than producing excellent music!
So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment