"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!

"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!
Click the Pic to get the book!

Monday, March 8, 2010

one light


Candles are a beautiful thing. One simple light in a dark room can bring a myriad of feelings. I believe that our purpose, destination in this world is to be one single flame. We are unique and varied in our existence, but completely similar in our design. I accept that without the darkness, our light will not be totally revealed. It is similar to the violent storms of the west. We become rooted and purged by the thunder beings. Dark has its place, mystery has its root in our soul. The breath of the Creator is the wind that sustains us. There is nothing more comforting then a small light when we have lost our way.
"I can give comfort to my friends when they are hurting, I can make it seems better for awhile"

Iris Dement

No comments:

Post a Comment