"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!

"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!
Click the Pic to get the book!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Redbud hunting

Here in the Ozarks we are about 10 days from Redbud time. John and I will leave for Tennessee next week, about the time the red- buds arrive. My first question to the producer in Chattanooga. "do you have redbuds in April. She said yes.. and I said ok then we will come. ' I usually never book an event the first two weeks in April because that is redbud blooming time and I don't want to miss a moment with them. They are usually only around for about two weeks. So everyday that I go out now I am peering thru the woods looking for little purple buds. The dogwoods will follow the redbuds and for about 4 to 7 days they will both be out together... that is Magic. I figure that the ride to and from Tennessee will be a good redbud hunting expedition. And when I get home I should be here for the redbud dogwood show. I have come to learn that life is best lived surrounded by beautiful nature and people who make you feel good about yourself. Like the dogwoods and redbuds thier are people in my life that I only get to experience for 7 to 14 days a year and I soak in each moment I have with them and look forward to our times together like I do the redbuds. Each season is full of wonderful magic and beauty. Hope your days are full of redbuds, dogwoods and special people

No comments:

Post a Comment