"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!

"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!
Click the Pic to get the book!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Circle of Love


Recently someone told me that a person they spoke to said what does your community "do".
I have been pondering this question. And as I think over the individuals that are connected with our group, I would have to write a book to come up with what they "do". But we like to focus more on who they are, rather than what they do. Oh believe me they do plenty, donating time, money and effort to The World Drum Project, Heifer International, White Bison, Haiti relief, Pine Ridge relief and on and on. They are generously giving of their time, prayers to people in need and looking after the planet in a mindful and loving way. They are becoming people of spirit and conviction. The Circle of Nations Community is a consciousness based community. It is not a political or religious group. It is as difficult to describe the Circle of Nations Community as it is to describe the wind. It is a community made up of people who care and are connected to the plant people, the winged, the four legged, the water, wind, earth, fire. We are a people who love each other and this planet. We walk in truth and beauty. We are not perfect, we are not flawless. Our flaws actually make up the beauty of our bouquet. We laugh together, cry together and pray together. We rejoice in each other's triumphs and grieve with each other's losses. We do not judge but rather encourage, we do not exclude but rather include. I can see your faces and hear your laughter. I can feel your pain and know your longing for a better world. You champion justice, you right the wrongs and give away what truly matters. You are love, we are love... that is the Circle of Nations Global Community.

3 comments:

  1. Ahoo.... that is exactly what it is all about Peggy. We are Love.

    Love Ya
    Morten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully written Peggy! Thank you.
    Love to all..... we are all related.

    love, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the best, complete description that says it all. I am SO very proud to be a member of the Circle of Nation's ~ I feel at home with them and I do love them.

    ReplyDelete