"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!

"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!
Click the Pic to get the book!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

new day 4

Actually this is the 5th day but 4 is just such a wonderful number that I thought I would just call this the 4th day. For all you literal folks, you are probably on the wrong blog. Not much time this morning according to the clock but my intuition tells me different. Do you know not so long ago there were no seconds...and not so long before that clocks, gadgets to measure our every move and people actually still managed, perhaps more consciously. Today I will see my little grandson Jonathan.... I am most excited about that. To play with him, cook for him and love on him is going to be grand. I am actually more excited about this then I was going to the Grammys, but then I don't have to get all dressed up to impress Jonathan and I was nothing at the Grammys but to him I am GRANDMA!! The ultimate award! Nothing much matters about time or schedules when you are playing with a four year old. When Dominick, my oldest grandson was about 5, he and I went to the park. He was on his bike and I was walking. On the way there he said "Grandma, have you ever eaten dirt?" I said "no I don't think I have". He said "I have, do you want to try it?" Being the adventurous type and always up for impressing my grandson...wanting to be the coolest grandma, I said "ok". I thought he will probably forget this before we get to the park. But he didn't. So I got to experience eating dirt that day. It's not all that good. Kind of gritty and yucky... but neither he nor I have ever forgotten the day this cool granny ate dirt. Probably won't write a blog for a couple of days... I'll be at the playground. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment