"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!

"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!
Click the Pic to get the book!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

heart song


My heart song is eclectic. It has rhythm and rhyme. It has great joy and great sorrow. I've yet to be able to truly share the entire song, nor am I even aware of the scope of the music. But I have always loved music and I hear it in the rustling leaves and the tractors roaring by. When I first saw this image by Cynthia De'Robin I knew it was perfect for the Beauty Music I wanted to share. The water, the sky and the contemplation spoke to me of Seamus, Sir Charles and John Two-Hawks. Little did I know then how short a time they had to create beauty music together. We never know how short a time we have to give the world our heart song. So it is time to cast off all fear and doubt and sing your own true heart song into the world. You were created to sing this song and to share it with those who will appreciate the beauty of your soul. Hide it in your heart and honor your own unique song. We each have a song....it is the music of the heart.

2 comments:

  1. It has been hidden in my heart for quite awhile, Peggy, this is one of my many favorites. It makes my heart glad.

    ReplyDelete