"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!

"The Wind of My Soul" by Peggy Hill - Click the Pic!
Click the Pic to get the book!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

too busy


Ever been too busy. The day just seems to slip away...then a week.... a month....a life
that is how I feel today. I meant to write my blog this morning but now the sun has set and I am closing in on David Letterman. My list is lost under the pile of papers I planned to sort thru today. My good intentions have been eatin up by the phone, the computer and energy spent being just too busy. Maybe I need therapy, but who has the time. I have been wanting to Blog about Garth Mansion. John and I spent last weekend there. It was wonderful fun and I made myself stay an extra day because I needed the beauty and the nurturing of the historic mansion and the hospitality of Julie and John ( the Inn keepers)
I needed the humor of their son Sean and the laughter and teasing that Julie dishes out along with her incredible homemade, cooked with love meals. She is the one who taught me about happy sugar. So I needed that time for myself and it has put me behind on my list, which I can't find anyway. Tomorrow is another day...maybe I will just make a new list goodnight

1 comment:

  1. Oh Peggy, I'm glad it's not just me! I can't find my list either.....

    ReplyDelete